Summer Internship- Aramark Uniform Services (Burbank California)
HR Internship: Aramark Uniform Services
Summer 2017 I was employed at Aramark as a talent acquisition intern located in Burbank California. Aramark is an international company that has locations all over the world. Aramark is divided into 3 services which are: uniforms, refreshments, and facilities. I worked for the Uniform services department under the talent acquisition team. It was a great experience, I got to learn about the recruiting process of hiring top management and also lower management. It was a practical experience and I was given the opportunity of hiring a number of employees during this period. The Talent Acquisition team supports all AUS departments by hiring all the staff in low and top management. As the intern in AUS, I work with the Route Sales Department and also the Finance Department. My tasks included:
- Screening applicant resumes for 20 positions.
- Conducting initial phone interviews with applicants that pass the basic qualifications.
- Scheduling phone interviews and in-person interviews.
- Sourcing candidates using recruiting software like ICIMS, Career Builder, Monster.
- Scheduling phone and in-person interviews with applicants and 3-4 hiring managers, including some that were in different time zones.